got error while trying to retrieve episode information from server

Topics: fixed
Jun 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Been trying to get WTV_MetaRenamer working for some test 7MC recordings but I can't figure out why I keep getting this error - any help is very much appreciated!  

No other errors are showing up when running -verbose.  Here's the log (I'm in the US fwiw, so i haven't modified any of the 'attribute_* tags)):

WTV-MetaRenamer v0.13... found 'Date Created' at index 4... found 'Title' at index 21... found 'Subtitle' at index 195... found 'Broadcast date' at index 257... found 'Program Description' at index 258... found 'Recording time' at index 259Processing Gossip Girl_KRCWDT_2012_04_30_19_58_00.wtv... title is 'Gossip Girl'... FetchSeriesID returning 80547 from cache... returning default language code en... returning MatchBroadcastDate as False... returning MatchBroadcastDate as False... SeriesIsInIgnoreList...... ignore list is empty...... returning False... SeriesIsNotInOnlyList...... only list is empty...... returning False... got error while trying to retrieve episode information from server... The file D:\Recorded TV\XML\EpInfo\en.xml already exists.Processing The Celebrity Apprentice_KGWDT_2012_05_20_20_58_00.wtv... title is 'The Celebrity Apprentice'... FetchSeriesID returning 97641 from cache... returning default language code en... returning MatchBroadcastDate as False... returning MatchBroadcastDate as False... SeriesIsInIgnoreList...... ignore list is empty...... returning False... SeriesIsNotInOnlyList...... only list is empty...... returning False... got error while trying to retrieve episode information from server... The file D:\Recorded TV\XML\EpInfo\en.xml already exists.Processing The Tonight Show With Jay Leno_KGWDT_2012_06_06_23_33_00.wtv... title is 'The Tonight Show With Jay Leno'... FetchSeriesID returning 70336 from cache... returning default language code en... returning MatchBroadcastDate as true... returning MatchBroadcastDate as False... SeriesIsInIgnoreList...... ignore list is empty...... returning False... SeriesIsNotInOnlyList...... only list is empty...... returning False... got error while trying to retrieve episode information from server... The file D:\Recorded TV\XML\EpInfo\en.xml already exists.

Coordinator
Jun 27, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Can you please download the beta version (http://wtvmetarenamer.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/15075#170251) as this has some additional debugging in it. Please remember to run it with the verbose flag to get more output.

Thanks.

Philip

Jun 28, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Thanks Philip. I downloaded the beta version and ran it. Log is attached. If i'm reading it correctly, it looks like the error might be related to the en.xml file and retrieving episode information? I've attached the en.xml file as well.

Appreciate your help...

Rick

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:59 AM, pcolmer <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Can you please download the beta version (http://wtvmetarenamer.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/15075#170251) as this has some additional debugging in it. Please remember to run it with the verbose flag to get more output.

Thanks.

Philip

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wtvmetarenamer@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email wtvmetarenamer@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com