This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

WordWorld 2 shows per episode

Topics: question
Dec 12, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Hi I have the problem where the program does not find a match for wordworld series&id=81312. The episode is on thetvdb.com but their are 2 shows per episode and thetvdb breaks them up into individual shows while pbs plays them 2 at a time. Is their any way to resolve this. Mabye to have it just pick up the first of the 2 shows and use that name.

Dec 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

The solution used in the script does depend on the episode names being present, separated by semi-colons. See http://wtvmetarenamer.codeplex.com/workitem/1582 for more details.

If your recordings have different metadata, can you please share an example of what a recording does show in the properties so that I can investigate what other options are possible?

Thanks.

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Well the metadata does have both names separated by a semi-colon.

"Bugs to the Rescue; Sheep's First Bike Ride"

The only thing it didn't have was the broadcast date. Is that a requirement.

Armando

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 05:14:44 -0800
Subject: Re: WordWorld 2 shows per episode [wtvmetarenamer:406472]

The solution used in the script does depend on the episode names being present, separated by semi-colons. See http://wtvmetarenamer.codeplex.com/workitem/1582 for more details.
If your recordings have different metadata, can you please share an example of what a recording does show in the properties so that I can investigate what other options are possible?
Thanks.

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wtvmetarenamer@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email wtvmetarenamer@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Dec 13, 2012 at 7:45 AM
I added my log. I am working on these 2 files, The Rufolf the Red-nose Raindeer does not find a match but if I edit the metadata to show the Broadcastdate and then edit your script to match the broadcast date it does find it and rename it porperly. What I dont understand is why do I have to do this when it shows it found the match on thetvdb website according to your script.

I am still not able to get it to find the wordworld.

Armando

Subject: RE: WordWorld 2 shows per episode [wtvmetarenamer:406472]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:48:22 -0800

The solution used in the script does depend on the episode names being present, separated by semi-colons. See http://wtvmetarenamer.codeplex.com/workitem/1582 for more details.
Thanks.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wtvmetarenamer@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email wtvmetarenamer@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Dec 13, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Well I found the answer to the "WordWorld" it seems that the metadata name was wrong it was missing a "!" after the first sbutitle name.

Armando

Subject: RE: WordWorld 2 shows per episode [wtvmetarenamer:406472]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:45:06 -0800

Thanks.