Discussions under fixed

Tab in Expisode Name from TheTVDB.com

first post: SpokaneDJ wrote: Some of the Episode names from TheTVDB have tabs in them. It just ...

latest post: pcolmer wrote: Can you please share examples of the programme/episodes? I want to ...

How to fix error "Ionic.Zip.dll cannot be found or loaded"?

first post: donlee2 wrote: When I run the script I get the following, "Cannot continue if Ion...

latest post: pcolmer wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

match broadcast date issue

first post: ggarcea wrote: Hello Philip, great script! I need some help with the show so you ...

latest post: pcolmer wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Series Folders are not being created and getting '$filenam' cannot be retrieved because it has not been set

first post: ivan308 wrote: I have been trying to get the script to rename the files and move...

latest post: pcolmer wrote: V0.17 of the script is now available for download and implements th...

got error while trying to retrieve episode information from server

first post: rowens wrote: Been trying to get WTV_MetaRenamer working for some test 7MC recor...

latest post: rowens wrote: Thanks Philip. I downloaded the beta version and ran it. Log is att...

Possible to move WTV files to a series folder even if no match on TVDB?

first post: digitalinsite wrote: Hi, Great script by the way. I've had a good play with the settin...

latest post: digitalinsite wrote: thanks heaps Philip. I'll keep an eye out. pcolmer <notifi...

Inaccurate Episode Matches

first post: couch_potato wrote: Great idea, but I'm having a major issue with the episode matching ...

latest post: couch_potato wrote: Thanks for the reply Philip. Its working fine now that i'm running...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions