This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under question

Renaming and Moving of Commercial Skipping Files

first post: benicehavefun wrote: I'm not having any luck with my Comskip generated xml and vprj file...

latest post: mitchellross wrote: That's great thanks very much. Seems I landed on about the right pl...

Ignore Protected Shows

first post: joshpollard wrote: Is it possible to ignore shows if the Protected flag is true? I'...

latest post: pcolmer wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Creating Folders

first post: MikegJ wrote: Hi there, I can'rt Seem to get the program to move the files into...

latest post: MikegJ wrote: I'm in Australia which has terrible EPG data, EPG collector does a ...

Change in 'Min_Age' Logic Request

first post: quinnjudge wrote: Is it possible to change the logic for the 'min_age' function? Rig...

latest post: Mickey30306 wrote: This is how I have solved the same challenge you are trying to solv...

Any plans on continuing development of this project?

first post: ScifiGuy wrote: It looks like a great product. I've run into a few bugs where peop...

latest post: pcolmer wrote: Hi There is a desire to continue development ... just not much tim...

Possible to match on Broadcast date?

first post: agr8lemon wrote: Ok, don't judge me, but I'm trying to get this to work properly wit...

latest post: agr8lemon wrote: Brilliant! I'm not sure how I missed that section, but it is exactl...

Some files not being moved

first post: rbharris1 wrote: I am having an issue where a few files are not being renamed and mo...

latest post: pcolmer wrote: My pleasure - glad we got to a solution. I'll update the chars in ...

Naming scheme for multi-episode shows

first post: kmarq wrote: Is there a way to change how multi-episode files are named currentl...

latest post: kmarq wrote: Great, thank you very much.

Attributes are not being read properly

first post: kli wrote: Hi, I love the concept of this script, however I'm having trouble...

latest post: kli wrote: Hm... I tried both ways (note I used a different file this time) a...

Project still alive?

first post: CameronVetter wrote: Is this project still alive? I just tried it for the first time to...

latest post: pcolmer wrote: I guess the best answer I can give you is ... yes, the project is s...